Friday, February 6, 2009

coming along nicely

Remember when the site was just a grass field?



It now has a fence up to keep curious onlookers out of the area and safe.



The photo below was taken from the entrance to Otterbein. I chatted with one of the workers out there tending to the fence...I asked him how it was working out there in this cold weather. His simple response was this: "It is really cold." I sort of laughed and said to him: "Well, on behalf of the Cridersville School Community, we want to say thanks! This was once just a field and soon it will be the home of our new school." I was excited when talking about it and he may have thought I was a bit crazy for being out there in the frigid temps to take photos, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

If you haven't been down Reichelderfer Road lately, take a drive down there. And if you happen to be close enough to one of the many construction workers, please be sure to let them know that we appreciate their work.

Have a happy day!



No comments: