Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Staff Appreciation

The week of May 7-11 is Teacher and Staff Appreciation week. The PTO would like to say thanks to all of the teachers and staff for everything you do for our children, the students, of Cridersville Elementary School.
I have posted a video that was sung by Mrs. Katterheinrich's fourth grade class. They were in music class working on this song. A student named Courtney came and found me, a member of PTO and substitute teacher in the building, and asked if they could sing this song for me. I would like to personally thank the students of Mrs. K's class for thinking of me and making my day! However, I am sharing this with all the teachers and staff so that they all know that they are appreciated. Thanks for all you do!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: